- Shipping Policies
Guaranteed Same Day Shipping
All orders placed and paid for with UPS shipping selected before 3pm EST Monday thru Friday will be shipped out from our location the same day. Guaranteed shipping does not apply to any order in which there is a problem with verifying the billing address. Any product that is marked "Out of Stock" is not available for this service and will ship when it becomes available. If a product is marked as "In Stock" and is not shipped the same day, we will provide a refund on the ground service shipping price. We are dedicated to honoring our same day shipping guarantee, however sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen interruptions of service, we are unable to guarantee same day shipping. In these events, weather conditions and other circumstances outside of our control may also cause delays in transit which unfortunately are out of our hands as well as our shipping carrier’s hands. Please know that we will do everything we can within reason to ensure that your order is shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
Signature Required Service
Any orders placed through Maxtow with one of the following upgraded shipping methods, Next Day Air, Second Day Air, and Three Day, must be shipped to the billing address and are subject to a Signature Confirmation Service at delivery. Also, any orders placed with Maxtow that are higher than $300.00 must also be shipped to the billing address and will require a Signature Confirmation Service at delivery.
Standard & Free Shipping Services
Free shipping is only valid in the Contiguous United States on orders over $50. Any order placed through Maxtow where free shipping is chosen, will be shipped either UPS or USPS. The shipping carrier is chosen at the discretion of Maxtow. If you would like a specific service, rates are available for both UPS and USPS during checkout.
Warranty Shipping Responsibility
- Warranty shipping is only valid in the Contiguous United States
- For defective products, Maxtow will cover all shipping charges to and from you within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After 30 days, you are responsible for sending defective products back to us and Maxtow will pay for the return shipping cost.
- If a product is returned for testing and is determined to be in perfect working condition by our technical support department, you will then be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for any package that is lost in transit while being returned to us.
- Please insure all packages that are being returned to minimize your liability if your package is lost or damaged.
- If you received the wrong merchandise, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will send you a return postage label.
- Once the merchandise is received back at our location, we will ship out the correct merchandise.
- All shipping mistakes, incorrect products, or quantities will be shipped out via the same method your original order was shipped.
- Shipping can be upgraded at your expense.
- If you receive your package and the product is damaged, immediately contact Maxtow Customer Support. Once the damaged package is reported, you must keep all contents and original packaging for 7 business days.
- If you accidentally place a duplicate order and it has not been shipped, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event you place a duplicate order and the items are shipped, you will receive an RMA number to return the item once you receive it. You are responsible for returning the duplicate item(s), at which point, you will be issued a full refund on the items, less any shipping paid by you when the order was placed. If you refuse the package your refund will be less any fees we are charged for the returning of the package.
- If you “refuse” a package from our company, you are responsible for any and all charges that are incurred for the shipping.
- Any refunds issued for “refused” packages will be less any and all shipping charges (original and return shipping charges).
- International customers are responsible for all shipping charges, as well as all incurred brokerage fees.
- If you would like to have your order reshipped, you must pay for all shipping charges again along with any return postage costs.
- If a package is returned to us due to an undeliverable, or an incomplete address, you are responsible for all reshipment costs.
- If you do not wish to have the package reshipped, a refund will be issued less the cost of all shipping.
- For International customers, the refund will be less all shipping charges and incurred brokerage fees.
Alternative Shipping Address
- If you wish to have your package shipped to an alternative address you must provide the correct billing address in the billing address section of the checkout. Orders will only ship to an alternative address located in the same state as the billing address.
- Orders with upgraded shipping are not eligible to ship to an alternative shipping address.
- Maxtow reserves the right to require high value orders to ship only to the billing address.
- International customers are responsible for any and all customs, brokerage, and import duty fees that are incurred with international orders.
- These fees are applied and determined by the shipping carrier based on the country the product is being delivered to.
- Maxtow is not responsible for these charges and we do not have any further information regarding them.
- Please do not confuse these charges as additional shipping fees. If you have questions regarding this issue, please contact your local customs office prior to purchasing for more information on any fees you may be assessed.
Canadian Customs and Brokerage Fees with UPS Standard Shipping
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g., excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 500 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$ 500 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
- Gauge Types
- Boost Gauges
- EGT / Pyrometer Gauges
- Fuel Pressure Gauges
- Transmission Temperature Gauges
- Water Temperature Gauges
- Oil Temperature Gauges
- Oil Pressure Gauges
- Air Pressure Gauges
- Volt Gauges
- Wideband Air/Fuel Gauges
- Rail Pressure Gauges
- HPOP Gauges
- Nitrous Pressure Gauges
- Differential Temperature Gauges
- Tachometer Gauges
- Gauge Series
- Truck Pods
- Chevrolet Trucks
- Dodge Trucks
- Ford Trucks
- GMC Trucks
- Universal Pods
- Custom Gauge Packages
- Replacement Parts
- MaxTow Apparel